We made an ALL LOCALLY GROWN HOT DOG!
Thanks to many generous supporters on Kickstarter and our amazing business partners, the Huntington 30 Mile Meal was able to make the first all West Virginia Grown Hot Dog.
Can I buy a WV Hot Dog?
Yes, you can! The WV Dog will be available in 10 count packages at The Wild Ramp and served in some of your favorite local food eateries!
- The Wild Ramp
- The Bodega Market and Cafe
- Christopher’s Eats
- and more!
How did we do it?
*indicates the official WV Style Hot Dog toppings
- Nelson’s Meat Processing in Ona, WV
- SS Logan Packing Company in Huntington, WV
- Working H Meat Market in Terra Alta, WV
- Wheat: McConnell Mills in Terra Alta
- Baked: Brunetti’s Bakery in Kenova, WV
Onion* and Slaw*
- Made by Down Home Salads in Huntington, WV using local beef